Roller Skates Gift Tag
Roller Skates Gift Tag- JMRush
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
- Cut Design pieces.
- Glue the roller skate shoe shapes to the coordinating shapes on the gift tag base; aligning the holes. Glue the open circle shapes to the solid circle shapes; aligning at the center bottom. Glue the two small stoppers to the two larger ones; centering them. Glue the two open half circle pieces to their coordinating solid shapes; aligning at the center bottom. Glue the two small circles to their larger solid circle bases. Glue the small oblong circle to it’s coordinating shape; centering it.
- Glue the combined circles to the wheels; centering them. Glue the combined oblong circle shape to the center of the combined rounded triangle wheel; aligning at the top.
- Glue the combined rounded triangle wheel to the coordinating shape on the gift tag base. Glue the other odd shaped combined wheel to the coordinating shape on the gift card base. Glue one of the combined stoppers to the first roller skate on the left of the gift tag base.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the other stopper and two combined wheels to the gift tag base.
- Flip the combined roller skate over and glue the double roller skate shape on; aligning the holes. Glue the small open circle shape to the coordinating shape on the gift tag base to help reinforce the circular hanger.
- Flip the gift tag back over. Cut two strands of approximately 21” of 1/8” ribbon (or smaller). Loop the ribbon through the bottom eyelet of one of the skates. Pull the ribbon so that the ends are even each side. Repeat for the other skate.
- Thread one side of the ribbon through each eyelet. (I heat sealed and pinched the ends of the ribbon to make the lacing process easier:)
- Repeat with the other side of the ribbon threading the opposite way as before ( under or over the top of the card). Repeat for the other skate.
- Tie your both ribbons and add a looped ribbon at the top for a hanger.