Cat Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.5” X H 8”
Approximate Pocket size: W 3” X H 4”
The Cat Candy Pocket has a open center section that is perfect for holding snack sized candies for classroom parties, birthday party treats, or for Valentine’s Day. This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( There is no heart design in this file but is shown in images...oops)
2. Fold the tabs on the cat pocket piece. Apply glue to the tabs. Fold forward and secure to the upper shape of the pocket. Glue the cat head with cut outs to it’s matching solid base.
3. Glue the inner ear (two small triangular shaped) pieces to the coordinating shape on the combined cat head.
4. Attach the pocket to the cat shape with a tail using foam adhesive squares. Aligning at the base of the cat tail.
5. Cut three sections of thread and glue their centers to the top center of the front side of the muzzle piece.
6. Glue the nose on top of the center glue/thread on the muzzle piece.
7. Attach the combined muzzle to the combined cat using foam adhesive squares. Attach the combined head to the combined cat base using foam adhesive squares and aligning the edges on each side.
8. I finished with enamel dots to accentuate the eyes, a ribbon, and inserted snack sized Reese’s pieces in the pocket:)