Polar Bear Hug Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25” X H 7”
Approximate Pocket size: W 2.5” X H 3.25”
The Polar Bear Hug Candy Pocket has a open center section that is sized to hold a Ghirardelli chocolate square, snack size candies, or a special message. This file can be used for classroom parties or office treats, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used doubled sided card stock)
2. Fold the tabs on the bear pocket base. Apply glue to the tabs. Fold forward and secure to the bear shape of the pocket base. Glue the two paws and two feet without cutouts to their coordinating solid bases.
Glue the bear head with cut out eyes and ears to it’s matching solid base.
3. Glue the hat shape piece to the backside of the combined head. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose to the oval muzzle piece.
4. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the puff ball to the coordinating shape on the hat piece. Place a foam adhesive square at the center of the backside of the hat trim piece. Place it in the center of the the combined bear head following the contour of the bear head. Glue the backside of th pointy ends of the hat trim piece to the combined bear head.
5. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined muzzle to the combined bear head.
6. Attach the combined bear head to the coordinating shape the pocket base with foam adhesive squares. Apply glue to the backside of the rectangular scarf piece.
7. Secure the scarf piece to the combined pocket base over the combined bear head and aligning with the edges of the pocket base. Tuck the bear hands into the slots in the center. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined feet to each corner. Attach the heart with a foam adhesive square in the center between the hands.
8. I finished by adding enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and placed a chocolate square in the pocket:)