Cat Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 4.75 X H 3.5” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s or Birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Glue the cat head with cut outs to the solid cat head base. Fold the score lines in the box base.
3. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
6. Glue the inner ear shapes to the coordinating shapes on the combined cat head. Cut three sections of thread.
7. Glue the centers of the three pieces of thread to the top center of the muzzle piece.
8. Attach the nose over the piece of thread.
9. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined muzzle to the combined cat head. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and a ribbon.
10. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined head to the coordinating shape on the box base. The paws tuck into the slots of the center strip:) Use a foam adhesive square to attach the heart shape in the center of the paws.
11.-12. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the tail on the backside. Fill with candy or small treats:)