Sloth Hug Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 3.75” X H 6”
Approximate Pocket size: W 2.5” X H 3.25”
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used doubled sided card stock)
2. Fold the tabs on the sloth pocket base. Apply glue to the tabs. Fold forward and secure to the sloth shape of the pocket base. Glue the two hands and two feet without claws to their coordinating bases with claws.
Glue the sloth head with cut out eyes, mouth, and eyebrows to it’s matching base with only eyebrow cutouts.
3. Glue the sloth face to the coordinating oval shape with eye and mouth cutouts. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes on the full head combined piece.
4. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the combined sloth face piece to the combined sloth head piece. Glue the nose into place.
5. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined sloth head to the large round head/neck piece. Glue the combined hands (Not the claws) to the coordinating shapes on the pocket base; aligning at the edges of the pocket base.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined sloth head to the pocket base; aligning at the top of the pocket base. Tuck the large rounded neck piece under the pocket.
7. Tuck the sloth hands into the slots in the center. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined feet to each corner.
8.-9. Attach the heart with a foam adhesive square in the center between the hands and tuck under the claws. Place a foam adhesive square on the backside of the tail piece and place the tail on the backside of the pocket base. I finished with a ribbon and placed a chocolate square in the pocket:)