Penguin Heart Card- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25” X H 5.5”
The Penguin Heart Card has a three 3D hearts across the Penguin’s belly and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the score lines on the card base and the hearts. Glue the penguin shape with cut outs to the solid penguin shape; aligning at the top.
3. Apply glue to one side of one of the hearts.
4. Secure one side of another heart; matching the curved shape.
5. Repeat adding another heart. Three in total for each heart. Repeat for the other two sets of hearts.
6. Apply glue to the backside of one of the combined hearts (single layered pieces)
7.-8. Attach to the three heart banner piece. Repeat for the other two combined heart pieces. ( I attached the two side hearts and then the middle one) Glue the hat to the combined penguin.
9. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the beak and hat pom pom. Apply glue to the backside edges of the combined heart banner and attach to the combined penguin.
10. Apply glue to the backside of the combined penguin and attach it to the front of the card:)