Roller Skate Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 4.75” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
- Cut Design pieces. (I used double sided card stock) - (I added extra circular details to the wheels while constructing this tutorial. They would probably be easier to add to the wheels before attaching the combined wheel to the card base:)
- Glue the roller skate shape with holes to the coordinating shape on the front of the card base. Glue the open circle shapes to the solid circle shapes; aligning at the center bottom. Glue the small stopper to the larger one; centering it.
- Attach the combined wheels and stopper to the coordinating shapes on the front of the card base using foam adhesive squares.
- Fold the combined card. Open it so that the inside of the card is showing. Glue the solid shoe shape to the inside of the card.
- Flip the card back over so that the front is showing. Using approximately 22” of 1/8” ribbon (or smaller) loop the ribbon through the bottom eyelet of the combined card. Pull the ribbon so that the ends are even each side. (I heat sealed and pinched the ends of the ribbon to make the lacing process easier:)
- Thread one side of the ribbon through each eyelet.
- Repeat with the other side of the ribbon threading the opposite way as before ( under or over the top of the card)
- Tie your ribbon.
- Glue the small solid circles to the larger solid circles; centering them.
- Glue the combined circles to the center of the open circles on the combined wheels:)