Elf Flip Top Gift Card Holder- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.75” X W 4.5”
This design has a gift card pocket under the Elf’s Head and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the largest green elf suit piece to the middle layer of the card base. Glue the small green elf suit piece to the black elf bottom piece; aligning at the bottom center and edges. Glue the square buckle into place. Glue the face piece to the face base.
- Apply glue to the side tabs on the card base and attach to the middle section. Allow to dry.
- Insert gift card. Glue the hair, teeth, and collar piece to the combined face piece. Glue the hat band and feather to the hat. Glue the combined elf suit piece to the coordinating shape on the card front.
- Glue the combined elf face to the top front of the card base. Use small pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the nose.
- Flip the card base over and apply glue to the top section being careful not to apply glue to the gift card tab section. Glue the hat into place.
- I used small adhesive dots to accentuate the eyes:)