Santa Flip Beard Gift Card Holder- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 4.75” X W 4.5”
This design has a gift card pocket under Santa’s beard and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the largest red santa suit piece to the middle layer of the card base. Glue the small red santa suit piece to the black santa bottom piece; aligning at the bottom center and edges. Glue the square buckle into place. Glue the small face piece and mustache to the face base. ( There are small eye holes in the base to align the eyes).
- Apply glue to the side tabs on the card base and attach to the middle section. Allow to dry.
- Insert gift card.
- Glue the combined santa suit piece to the coordinating shape on the card front.
- Glue the combined Santa face to the top front of the card base; aligning at the small eye holes. Glue the hat into place.
- Use small pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the nose and puff ball.
- I used small adhesive dots to accentuate the eyes:)