Santa Suspenders Gift Card Holder- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.25” X W 4.5”
This is a double sided design that has a gift card pocket on the backside.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
(Coming Soon )You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Glue the large black piece to the card base. Glue the small beige face to the santa head piece; centering at the eyes.
- Glue the combined santa head to the coordinating shape on the combined card base. Glue the gold buckle into place. Glue the red belly and bottom (w buttons) to the combined card base.
- Glue the mustache and red hat to the coordinating shape on the combined card base. Glue the hands into place and use a small piece of foam adhesive square to attach the nose. Glue the two small black suspenders into place. ( I have the hat puff ball attached in this image…which I changed to the top of the hat)
- Flip the combined cad base over. Fold the card base at the score lines. Apply glue to the side tabs on the card base and attach to the middle section. Allow to dry.
- Glue the buttons and other set of hands to the backside
- Insert gift card.
- Tuck the top section into the pants.
- Use small pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the hat’s puff ball to the top. ( there is a scalloped puff ball or a circle puff ball… which ever your prefer:) I used small adhesive dots to accentuate the eyes:)