Snowflake Tea Light-Flameless JMRush
Approximate size: W 3.25” X H 2.5” X D 3.25”
This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold each snow flake at the score lines. Fold the tabs of the lantern base.
3.-4. Apply a dab of glue to the inside of the lantern base just under the slot. (This will help to secure the tab when it passes through.) Tuck the end tab into the slot creating a circular tube shape.
5. Place the narrow circular ring pieces over the tube shape you just created (pretty side down).
6. Apply glue to the outside of one of the rows of tabs and secure downward to the narrow ring.
7. Apply glue to the tops of the ring and tabs and secure the thicker circular ring to the top.
8.-9. Flip the lantern base over. Place tea light inside the ring. Repeat as before; Apply glue to the outside of the tabs and secure downward to the narrow ring. Apply glue to the tops of the ring and tabs and secure the thicker circular ring to the top. Apply glue to one side of the back of one of the snowflakes.
10. Attach the backside of another snowflake and align all edges.
11. Repeat for the last snowflake.
12. It should look like this:)
13. Open the combined snowflake grouping so that the single layer snowflakes are facing you. Apply glue to the inner ring and attach over the flameless candle. ( I used hot glue for this step).
14. I used adhesive jewels at the center of each circle to give it sparkle:)