Elf Tutu Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.5” X W 4.25”
This Design file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base. Glue the larger tutu piece to the elf leg silhouette. Glue the elf shoes to the combined elf silhouette. Fold the tutu at the score lines. ( I changed the color of the tutu during this tutorial to red).
- Glue the ends of the folded tutu to the combined ballerina silhouette making sure that the tops of the tutu are aligned with the hips of the combined elf silhouette. (The bottom of the tutu will hang over the bottom tutu of the combined elf silhouette.)
- Glue the smaller tutu piece to the combined elf silhouette on top of the folded tutu.
- Glue the combined ballerina silhouette to the front of the card. I used enamel dots to accentuate the top of the combined tutu:)