Witch Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 5.5 X H 6.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the hat to the witch head base. Apply glue to the bottom section.
3. Glue the box base to the bottom section of the combined witch head base; aligning with the hat and ears.
4. Glue the eyes to the backside of the witch face piece.
5. Glue the combined witch face to the combined box base; aligning with the face shape and hat of the combined box base. Glue the collar underneath; aligning with the collar of the combined box base.
6. Use a piece of foam square adhesive to attach the nose. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes.
7. I glued a ribbon to the hat.
8. Fold the box base along score lines.
9. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
10. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
11. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
12. Glue the hands and sleeve strips to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:)