Frankenstein and Frankenstein Bride Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3.75 X H 4.75” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Fold the box base along score lines. Glue the Eyes to the Eye Base piece.
3. Glue the large screw pieces to the coordinating shapes on the box base. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
5. -6. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
7. For the Frankenstein Bride only: Glue the small rectangle piece to the larger rectangle piece; centering and aligning at the top of the large rectangle piece. Glue the curvy hair strips into place.
8. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined eye piece to the larger rectangle piece. Glue the mouth into place. For Frankenstein only:
Glue the scar piece to the top center of the combined rectangle piece.
9. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined head to the box base. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and added a ribbon. The hands tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. I used pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the long oval screw head pieces to the coordinating shapes on the combined frankenstein heads:)