Pumpkin Contour Card-JMRush
Approximate size: W 5.5 “x H 4.25”
The Pumpkin Contour Card features a beveled Pumpkin design that reads “Thankful” on the front cover and contains a hidden gift card/message/picture holder section on the inside. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base along the score lines. Apply glue to the backsides of the rounded pumpkin shape and secure to the pumpkin shape with the leaf attached.
3. Apply glue to the backsides of the two side tabs on the card base and secure to the upper panel. Glue the “Thankful” word to the combined pumpkin piece.
4. Curve the leaf as preferred and glue the center of the backside of the stem to the combined pumpkin.
5.-6. Curve the combined pumpkin. Fold the top of the card down and insert the tabs of the combined pumpkin into to the slots on the card base front.
7. Make sure the design on the front is centered as you like and then glue the tabs of the combined pumpkin on the inside of the card.
8. Apply glue to the inside of the top flap of the card base and secure the rectangular shaped piece. Align at the top and center ( top side will show through the front of the card). There is a small sliver of the shape that will show at the bottom of the front of the card base.
9. Insert gift card or pictures.
10. I finished with a ribbon and an enamel dot:)