Mummy Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3.25 X H 4.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2.-3. Fold the box base along score lines. Attach the mummy face wrap to the mummy skull using pieces of foam adhesive squares. Attach the combined mummy skull to the skull solid base using foam adhesive squares. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the eye balls into the coordinating shapes. Glue the mummy hands to the mummy hands solid base.
4. Glue the combined mummy to the coordinating shape on the box base. Glue the bottom of the combined mummy layers if needed.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands; aligning with the edge of the box. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip. Finish with a bow:)