Werewolf Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 4.50 X H 4.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Fold the box base along score lines. Glue the eye pieces to the coordinating eye base shape. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the ears to the the coordinating shapes on the box base.
3. Glue the werewolf face to the combined eyes. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the combined werewolf face.
4. Flip the combined werewolf face over and attach foam adhesive squares to the top and glue along the bottom. Attach to the box base.
5. Glue the fangs into place. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Flip the paw shapes over. Attach a foam adhesive square to the curvy edge and glue along the straight line.
9. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands; aligning with the edge of the box. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:) Finish with a ribbon:)