Vampire Boy Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .5”
(W 5.5 X H 4.75” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base) ( I changed the color of the hair piece in the final image).
2. Glue the full vampire head with cut outs to the slightly larger one with fangs.Glue the vampire face with large eye openings to the vampire face base that has smaller eye openings. Glue the cuff pieces with circle cut outs to the slightly larger cuff base pieces; aligning on the smallest edge.
3. Glue the vampire hair into place on the combined vampire head piece. Glue the combined vampire face to the combined vampire head base. I used a small piece of foam square adhesive to attach the spider and added enamel dots to the vampire’s eyes and spider body to accentuate those shapes. Glue the collar into place on the box base; aligning the notches with the coordinating shapes on the base.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined vampire head to the coordinating shape on the box base. Glue the bow tie piece just underneath the combined head on the box base. Fold the box base along score lines.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands; aligning with the edge of the box. Glue the cuff pieces into place. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:) Finish with a ribbon for a bow tie:)