Black Cat Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3.5 X H 5.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the cat nose to the cat nose/whisker base and again to attach the combined nose/whisker piece to the cat head.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined cat head to the box base; centering and aligning with the coordinating shape. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes.
4. Fold the box base along score lines.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:)
9. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the tail to the backside of the box; aligning with the bottom of the box base. Finish with a ribbon:)