Skeleton Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3.25 X H 4.5” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Glue the skeleton to the coordinating shape on the box base. Fold the box base along score lines.
3. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
6. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:)
7. Finish with a ribbon:)