Dracula Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 5.25 X H 4.75” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Fold the box base along score lines. Glue the Face to the Head shaped piece.
3. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel. Glue the eyes and teeth into place on the combined head piece.
4. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section.
5. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined head piece to the larger head/collar piece and secure the bow tie into place. Glue the hands and sleeve pieces to the coordinating shapes on the box base.
7. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and added a shiny ribbon. The hands tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center.
8. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined head to the box base:)