Bat Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 8.5 X H 4.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Halloween parties or for your special trick or treaters. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Glue the Bat head to the coordinating shape on the box base.
3. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and then used foam adhesive squares to attach the eye shape to the box base; centering and aligning with the coordinating shape. Glue the mouth the to the coordinating shape on the box base.
4. Fold the box base along score lines.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands; aligning with the edge of the box. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip:)
9. Apply a small line of glue on the top inside edge of the wings and attach to the backside of the box; aligning with the bottom and the edge of the box base:)