Card size: 5.5” x 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Pre-Fold all score lines.
3.Starting with the Large flower bundle, apply glue to the folded edge of the smaller heart shape petal. ( I used hot glue which was messy but, I didn’t have patience for each petal to dry with regular glue;)
4. Secure to the folded center of the the larger heart shape petal.
5. Repeat for all Heart shaped petals.
6. Apply glue to the Large flat flower shape. (I ran hot glue from the dip of the heart to the center of the flower.)
7.Secure the heart petals to the flat flower shape. Repeat for all four petal combos.
8.Repeat for the two smaller flowers.
9. Fold the leaves in half lengthwise and curve them as you like.
10. Apply adhesive gems to the center of each flower.
11. Glue the leaves onto the back of the flowers.
12. Glue the flowers onto the card. Ta Da:)!