Pilgrim Girl Cone Container-JMRush
Basket size: W 4" X H 2.25”
Pilgrim Girl Size (approximate): W 6” X H 6.25”
This Pilgrim Girl Cone Treat container can be filled with goodies for a gift or used as a center piece for your Thanksgiving feast. 20” of 1/4” ( or smaller width) ribbon or twine is needed to complete the basket. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces.
- Pre-fold all score lines.
- Using 20” of 1/4” or smaller ribbon or twine, lace it through the holes of the Octagonal design piece to create a basket. Tie a bow to secure.
- Starting with the largest curved body piece, insert the tab into the slot.
- Apply glue to the inside of the cone on the inside of the tab.
- Secure into place. Repeat for each Curved cone body section.
- Repeat for each Curved body section.
- Apply glue to the inside of the second largest curved body piece.
- Place it on top of the largest curved cone body section and secure. Make sure that the seams align in the back.
- Apply glue to the back side of the hands and secure them onto the arm pieces.
- Apply glue to the backside of the rectangular cuff pieces and secure them on top of the wrists of the arm pieces.
- Apply glue to the backsides of the top of the arms.
- Secure the arms onto the the joined cone body sections.
- Apply glue to the inside of the collar cone body section.
- Secure the collared section on top of the joined cone body sections, making sure the the seams in the back align.
- Apply glue to the inside of the face section.
- Glue to on top of the belt buckle sections, aligning the seams in the back.
- Pre-curve the triangular hair piece, making sure that the edges with align.
- Apply glue to the top of the scored edge.
- Secure the edges together.
- Apply glue to the inside of the hair section and glue on top of the coned body sections. Glue the white eye section to the solid eye section.
- Glue the eyes and the nose into place.
- Slide the smaller open circle onto the hat base.
- Apply glue to the top of the bottom tabs of the hat base.
- Secure the tabs on the bottom of the open circle.
- Apply glue to the top of the open circle.
- Secure the larger open circle on top of the smaller open circle.
- Apply glue to the top of the tabs on the hat section.
- Secure the solid circle on top.
- Apply glue to the top base of the feet and secure to the bottom of the basket piece.
- Apply glue to the top of the hair cone section(I used a hot glue gun for this step) and glue the hat into place.
- Fill your pilgrim with goodies to give as a gift or use him as a festive Holiday decoration:)