Bat Envelope Pouch-JMRush
Finished Pouch Dimensions:
W 3” x H 5.25”
Fill this cute little Bat pouch with your favorite candy bar or use it as a cutlery holder for your Halloween party. The pouch’s super easy construction makes it perfect for classroom or Halloween parties. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces.
- Pre-Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the tabs of the pouch base on each side.
- Secure the tabs to the lower flap of the pouch.
- Glue the eye piece to the solid eye piece.
- Apply glue to the front inside edge of each wing (scalloped edge down).
- Secure each wing to the back side of the pouch.
- Apply glue to the bottom backside edge of the bat ears and secure onto the top of the front layer of the pouch.
- Using foam adhesive squares secure the eye pieces onto the front of the pouch.
- Glue the Bat’s smile into place and TA DA! Your bat is ready to be filled with goodies or used as a cutlery holder for your Halloween parties.