Santa Cone Container-JMRush
Basket size: W 4" X H 2.25”
Santa Size (approximate): W 6” X H 7”
This Santa Cone Treat container can be filled with goodies for a gift or used as a center piece for your Christmas celebrations. 20” of 1/4” ( or smaller width) ribbon or twine is needed to complete the basket. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces.
- Pre-fold all score lines.
- Using 20” of 1/4” or smaller ribbon or twine, lace it through the holes of the Octagonal design piece to create a basket. Tie a bow to secure.
- Starting with the largest curved body piece, insert the tab into the slot.
- Apply glue to the inside of the cone on the inside of the tab.
- Secure into place. Repeat for each Curved cone body section.
- Repeat for the scalloped body section.
- Repeat for the face cone section.
- Repeat for the hat scalloped section.
- Roll the triangular top piece into a cone shape.
- Apply glue and secure, aligning the edges.
- Glue the top fluff piece to the top of the hat.
- Glue the belt buckle an button into place.
- Tuck the hand pieces under the scalloped body section and glue into place. Eyes and nose also is glued into place.
- Glue the hat section into place.
- Now that all of the design pieces are in place we can glue the cone sections together.
- Glue the scalloped hat section to the face section, Making sure all the seams in the back align.
- Glue the face cone section to the top of the scalloped Body section, aligning the seams in the back.
- Apply glue to the inside of the largest scalloped edge curved cone body section and secure it to the top of the largest straight bottom section. (Make sure that the seams align in the back).
- Your Santa is complete. Fill him with goodies to give as a gift or use him as a festive Holiday decoration:)