Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lilac Card



Lilac Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”

This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.


1.Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base. Glue the large flower branch silhouette to the front of the card.
3. Glue the stem to the top of the card.
4. Glue the leaves to the top of the card.
5. - 7. Glue the flower petals to the front of the card. I started with the the 7 lightest colored petals then glued the shade darker (save a few of each color section to curve and glue later) Curve the darkest ( largest ) flower section so that the center is down and the tips of the petals are up. Curve the remaining few that you saved from each color section. 
8. Glue the bottom centers of the largest flower section and attach them to the card front. 
9. Glue the remaining curved flowers to the front of the card.
10. Finish by placing adhesive jewels in the center of several of the flowers:)


2 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago at 10pm it just came to my mind, that I would need a birthday card for the following day.... I knew I wanted something with lilacs so I searched the Silhouette designer store and found this great template. 5-stars. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete