Cherry Blossom Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut design pieces. (I used Vellum paper for the top layer of petals)
- Fold the card base. Glue the branch designs to the front of the card. Curve the small stamens -insides of the flowers- (small petal design with a hole in the center:) so that the petals are higher than the center. Color should be on the inside of each piece. Glue the bud pieces (pieces with three points) to the bud base (piece with three curves at the top). Attach small pieces of foam adhesive squares to the very center of the flower bases.
- Glue the centers of the curved small stamen pieces to the center of the vellum flower petals.
- Attach the combined flower pieces to the flower bases that you already prepped with foam adhesive squares. Center each one and off set the petals.
- Glue the combined buds to the branches.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach three of the combined flowers to the branches. ( see finished photo they are the flowers with gems in the centers). Use glue to attach the rest of the combined flowers.
- Finish by placing adhesive gems in the center of three of the flowers. ( I used a brown sharpie to color the pink gems to get the desired color:)