Daffodil Picket Fence Basket-JMRush
Basket size: W 3.5 x D 3.25 x H 2” (H 4.5” with Handle)
This cute Daffodil basket is perfect for Easter goodies. Daffodils, picket fence basket, and grass design features can be used separately. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock).
2. Fold all score lines.
3. Apply glue to the bottom of the top two tabs. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just above the tabs.
4. Apply glue to the tabs just below. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just below the tabs. You now have a box shape.
5. Insert the handle tab through the top slot on the side of the basket starting from the inside and passing the tab through to the outside of the basket.
6. Tuck this tab into the bottom slot going from the outside of the basket in to the inside of the basket. Repeat for the other handle tab on the other side.
7. This is what your basket should look like:)
8. Image of Design pieces.
9.Glue the full flower petal shape to the flower base.
10. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the circular flower petal to the center of the combined flower pieces.
11. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the Daffodils to the basket with the larger Daffodil in the center of each side.
12. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the grass on top the Daffodils at the bottom of the basket.
13. Finish with Adhesive jewels in the center of each flower and fill with goodies:)