Lamb Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4.5” including Lamb head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Easter, birthday parties, or baby showers. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the card base).
2. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each paw. Glue the lamb face with eye cut outs to it’s matching solid base. Glue the spiral lamb hair to it’s matching shape solid base piece.
3.Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
6. Attach the combined spiral lamb hair piece to the combined lamb face using foam adhesive squares. Glue the heart nose into place.
7.Glue the hooves to the tops of the paws.Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined face piece to front of the box centering it with the Lamb head shape on the box base.
8.The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place.
9. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the the tail on the back.
10. Fill with goodies and finish with enamel dots for the eyes and a ribbon:)