Bunny Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4.25” including Bunny head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Easter. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
2. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each paw.
3.Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
6.Glue the Bunny face without ear cut outs to the solid Bunny face base.
7. Glue the Bunny face with ear but outs to the top of the combined Bunny face.
8. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined face piece to front of the box centering it with the bunny head shape on the box base.
The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place. Fill with goodies and finish with a ribbon:)