German Shepherd Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Size: W 4” X H 7”
This design features character arms that open to a hidden gift card pocket. This design is perfect for giving gift cards for Easter, Birthdays, Father’s/Mother’s Day, or for any occasion. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats. Fits most gift cards and comes with an optional puppy tongue.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the Circular Medallion piece to the matching shape on the solid large face base. Glue the collar to the corresponding shape on the solid large face base. Glue the narrow face piece with open eyes to the top of the narrow face piece with eye holes and open mouth.
5. Place foam adhesive squares to the top backside of the narrow combined face piece and glue to the bottom of this section. Attach to the large face piece with eye, mouth, and ear cut-outs. Glue the small muzzle open mouth piece to the top of the small muzzle open mouth teeth piece.
6. Glue the smallest rounded muzzle piece to the top of the combined small muzzle open mouth piece. Use a piece of foam adhesive to the top backside of the nose and apply glue to the bottom. Secure to the top of the combined small muzzle open mouth piece.
7.-8.Using foam adhesive squares on the top backside and glue on the bottom, attach the small muzzle open mouth piece to the narrow combined face piece. (Note: If you are using the optional tongue it needs to be glued to the center of the backside of this piece before you attach.)
9. Glue the Combined face to the solid large face piece. The jaw should not be attached.
10. Using foam adhesive squares at the top and glue at the bottom, attach the combined face to the card base lining up the cheeks of the dog. Insert gift card.
11.-12 The hands tuck into the slots on the front. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the heart in the center of the hands. Finish with ribbon and add adhesive jewels for the eyes:)