Approximate Box size: W 2.25 x D 2.25 x H 2.25”- with Bunny size: H 5.25”
This cute Bunny box utilizes it’s ears as handles and is perfect for treats or small gifts. The Bunny can be used independently from the treat box. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces. (I used double sided card stock.)
- Fold all score lines. Glue the Bunny face with eye holes to the bunny face solid base.
- Apply glue to the the bottom tabs shown. Secure those tabs to the top of the square that they surround, forming an open box shape.
- Apply glue to the other bottom tab. Secure to the inside of the bottom of the box.
- Apply glue to the side tab and secure, creating a box.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined bunny face to the double bunny face piece.
- Glue the inner ears, nose, cheeks, and hair bow to the combined piece.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined bunny piece to the box. This is what it should look like.
- Attach the fluffy tail with a foam adhesive square. I finished the bunny with a ribbon and adhesive enamel dots for the eyes:)