Tulip Gift Tag Card-JMRush
Approximate Card Size: H 3” x W 2.75”
This design can be used as an alternative to a bow on a present or gift bag and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Curve the flower petals and leaf design.
3. Glue the Longest side of the long double petal to the center front of the largest petal grouping. Fold the gift tag base at the score lines.
4. Glue the Last petal grouping to the center top of the bottom petal of the combined flower petals. Open your card and glue the scalloped piece on the bottom section of the card; centering it. ( Optional piece for writing in case you have a double sided colored card base:)
5. I used foam adhesive squares to attach the lower section of the flower petals to the upper section.
6. Center and glue the leaves to the front of the gift tag base.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined tulip to the front of the gift tag base. I looped a ribbon through the top opening of the card to finish:)