Coffered Easter Wreath Door Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Attach the door with larger openings to the door with smaller openings using pieces of foam adhesive squares. Glue the small circle knob to the larger one; centering it. Glue the door handle panel with a key hole to the solid door handle panel. Glue the small open circle shape to the inside of the smallest egg wreath piece.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined open rectangle doors to the solid rectangle door. Curve the egg wreaths and greenery wreaths. Glue the combined door knob to the large door knob circle base.
4. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the four small rectangles inside each of the openings in the openings of the combined door. Use a piece foam adhesive to attach the combined door knob to the combined door handle panel. Glue the center of the large egg wreath to the large greenery wreath. Glue the center of the the small egg wreath to the smaller greenery wreath. (I positioned the egg wreaths so that they would fit in-between the spokes of the greenery wreath and makes sure the leaves and eggs stay free from glue.)
5. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the two combined wreath sections together; alternating leaves. Glue the combined door knob/panel to the combined door.
6. Attach the combined wreath to the combined door with glue where it aligns with the center strip of the combined door. Attach the combined door to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares and finish with a ribbon:)