Bunny Hug Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25” X H 7”
Approximate Pocket size: W 2.5” X H 3.25”
The Bunny Hug Candy Pocket has a open center section that is sized to hold a Ghirardelli chocolate square, snack size candies, or a special message. This file can be used for classroom parties or office treats, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the tabs on the bunny card base. Apply glue to the tabs. Fold forward and secure to the bunny shape of the card base.
3. Glue the Bunny head with cut outs to it’s matching solid base. Glue the slightly smaller oval feet to the larger oval feet.
4. Glue the feet with cut outs to their coordinating combined oval feet. Glue the inside of the ears to the coordinating shape on the combined head.
5. Attach the combined bunny head to the card base; using a foam adhesive squares.
6. Tuck the bunny hands into the slots in the center. Attach foam adhesive squares to the bottom corners of the card base and secure the combined feet to each corner.
7.-8. Attach the heart with a foam adhesive square and place a foam adhesive square on the backside of the rounded tail piece and secure to the bunny’s backside. I finished with a ribbon, enamel dots to accentuate the eyes, and placed a Andes mint chocolate squares in the pocket:)