Hibiscus Gift Tag Card-JMRush
Approximate Size with Hibiscus W 4” x H 3.75”
Approximate Card Size: H 3” x W 2.75”
This design can be used as an alternative to a bow on a present or gift bag and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Curve the flower petals, leaf design, and stamen pieces.
3. Glue the center rings of the petal sections together. Fold the tabs on the stamen piece out.
4.-5.-6.Glue the very edges of the stamen piece together to make it form a cylindrical shape. Fold the end tabs of the stamen piece out.
7. Group the ends of the stamen piece together.
8. Insert the top of the stamen piece through the bottom of the combined petals.
9. Glue the tabs to the bottom of the combined petal piece. ( It might be easier to use hot glue for this step:)
10. Open your card and glue the scalloped piece on the bottom section of the card; centering it. ( Optional piece for writing in case you have a double sided colored card base:)
11. Glue the leaf piece in the center of the top of the card base.
12. Glue the combined flower to the center of the combined card base. (hot glue might be easier to use:) I looped a ribbon through the top opening of the card to finish:)