Wisteria Gift Tag Card-JMRush
Approximate Card Size: H 4.75” x W 2.75”
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the large wisteria flower/leaf piece to the front of the gift tag.
3. Glue the stem/leaf piece to the coordination shape on the combined gift tag; centering it. Curve the single flower petals and single leaves.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the largest flower shape to the coordinating shape on the combined gift tag. Glue the leaves into place.
5. Glue the two remaining large flower pieces together ( smaller of the two on top) Glue the center of the two upper curved single flower petals to the top of the last remaining flower section.
6. Repeat for the two side petals; overlapping slightly. Attach the combined large flower section to the front of the tag base using foam adhesive squares.
7. I used foam adhesive squares to attach the final petal to the center of the top layer.
8. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the last combined flower layer to the top of the tag. Finish with a ribbon and a enamel dot:)