Stacked Bunny Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the small white tail to the bunny with eye/nose cut outs and both ears. Glue the small carrots to their coordinating shapes on the grouped carrot solid base. Curve the leaves of both carrot stem pieces.
3. Glue the combined bunny to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the muzzel piece to the coordinating shape on the bunny face piece; matching up the eye/nose holes. Glue the two carrot stem pieces together at the bottom and allowing the leaves to be free.
4. Attach the combined carrot piece to the combined carrot stem piece with a foam adhesive square.
5. Attach the combined bunny head to the bunny silhouette with one ear; using a foam adhesive squares and following the contour of the bunny silhouette.
6. Attach the combined bunny head/body piece to the combined bunny base using foam adhesive squares in the center and glue on the ear and feet.
7.-8. Glue the combined bunny and the combined carrots to the front of the card. I finished with a ribbon and tucked an enamel dot into the eye recess of the bunny to accentuate the eye :)