Approximate Size: W 4.25” x H 4.25”
This simple to construct card would be perfect for birthday party invitations or used as a gift tag and fits in a standard A2 envelope. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut the design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Glue the Unicorn head with ear, eye, and nose cut outs to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the unicorn horn with cut outs to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the eyes with eyelashes to the circles with small circle cut outs; aligning at the small circle. Curl the eyelashes as you like:) Fold the card at the score lines and glue the solid head without a horn shape piece to the inside of the card base.
3. Glue the hair to the combined unicorn head; centering it. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the oval muzzle piece with nose holes to the coordinating shape on the combined unicorn; aligning the nose holes.
4. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined unicorn horn to the combined unicorn head; aligning at the top of the horn. Fold the card and apply glue to the top side.
5. Attach the combined unicorn head. I finished with a ribbon and a enamel jewel.