Seal Handle Basket- JMRush
Approximate Basket size: W 2.75” X D 2.25” X H 2.25”
Height including seal and Handle: H 5”
This file can be used for classroom Valentine’s parties, office treats, or birthday parties and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( The tutorial images may look a bit wonky, as I had to adjust some things after tutorial images were taken..sorry:)
2.Glue the seal silhouettes with eye and mouth cutouts to their solid bases.
Glue the heart noses to their matching shapes on the oval shaped muzzle piece. Attach the small hearts (arm flaps) to their coordinating shapes on the combined seal silhouettes using foam adhesive squares.
3. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined muzzles to the coordinating shape on the combined seal silhouettes.
4. Fold the score lines on the box base.
5. Apply glue to the tabs on the left side and attach to the seal silhouette panels above and below; aligning at the edges.
6. Repeat for the tabs on the right side.
7. this is what it should look like:)
8. Insert the handle tabs into the slots on each side of the box base.
9. Glue the combined seal silhouettes to the coordinating shapes on each side of the box base. I formed ribbon into a bow tie and used enamel dots to accentuate the seal’s eyes.
10. Cut three pieces of thread approximately 3” long.
11.-12. I used hot glue to attach the three threads to the seals nose and covered it up with the remaining heart nose shapes:)