Coffered St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Door Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut design pieces. ( I changed the color of the card base to green:) ( HINT: The wreath pieces are delicate and it works best to release the clovers from the mat and then the center rings:)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Attach the door with larger openings to the door with smaller openings using pieces of foam adhesive squares. Glue the small circle knob to the larger one; centering it. Glue the door handle panel with a key hole to the solid door handle panel.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined open rectangle doors to the solid rectangle door. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the four small rectangles inside each of the openings in the openings of the combined door. Glue the combined door knob to the large door knob circle base.
4. Use a piece foam adhesive to attach the combined door knob to the combined door handle panel. Curve your wreath circles as you like. Glue the inside rings of the two large wreath pieces together and the two smaller wreaths together making sure that the leaves alternate and that the leaves stay free from glue.
5. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the two combined wreath sections together; alternating leaves. Attach the combined wreath to the combined door with glue where it aligns with the center strip of the combined door.
6. Glue the combined door knob/panel to the combined door. Attach the combined door to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares and finish with a ribbon:)