Dog Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 5” X H 6.5
Approximate Pocket size: W 3” X H 4”
The Dog Candy Pocket has a open center section that is perfect for holding snack sized candies for classroom parties, birthday party treats, or for Valentine’s Day. This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1.Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the tabs on the dog pocket piece. Apply glue to the tabs.
3. Fold forward and secure to the upper shape of the pocket. Glue the dog head with cut outs to it’s matching solid base.
4. Curve the tongue ( this is an optional piece ) as you like:) Use foam adhesive squares to attach the coordinating ear shapes to the combined dog head.
5. (optional) Glue the tongue to the combined dog head; centering it and aligning it at the bottom.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the muzzle piece ( centering around the nose shape) and nose to the combined dog head.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog head to the coordinating shape on the head/back piece; aligning at the bottom. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the pocket piece to the dog base with legs and a tail; centering and aligning at the straight edge of the bottom.
8. Glue the combined dog head to the combined pocket base piece; aligning along the curved edges. I finished with enamel dots to accentuate the eyes, a ribbon, and inserted snack sized Laffy Taffy in the pocket:)