Bird House Treat Box-JMR
Approximate size: W 3 x D 1.75 x H 3.5”
Approximate box size: W 3 x D 1.75 x H 2”
This cute bird house treat box opens from the handles on the top and is apart of the Love Bird baby shower collection. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1.Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the bird house base at the score lines. Curve the flowers and leaves as you like.
3. Connect the two wing tabs on the bottom.
4.Fold in the small bottom tab.
5. Apply glue to the side tab and connect the side panel.
6. This is what it should look like:)
7. Apply glue to the bottom tabs and secure the last bottom panel; aligning the sides.
8. This is what it will look like:)
9. Push in the two top handle panels.
10. This is what it will look like:)
11. Apply glue to the backside of one of the flower shapes around the center hole. Attach to the center of one of the brown circles.
12. Apply glue to the backside of the matching flower shape and attach to the combined flower petal; alternating petal pattern.
13. Repeat for the other flower sets. Apply small pieces of foam adhesive square to the backsides of the two triangular roof top pieces.
14.-15. Attach the roof top pieces to the top of wither side; aligning with the coordinating edge of the bird house base. Attach the two smaller combined flowers to the front of the combined bird house base with foam adhesive squares. ( The images are out of order…sorry:)
16.-17-18. Use two foam adhesive squares ( on top of one another) to attach the larger combined flower in the center and slightly higher than the other two flowers. Apply glue to the backside bottom of the leaves and attach them underneath the flowers. The top opens and shuts easily so that you can fill with treats. Finish with a ribbon:)
Also see coordinating Love Birds Baby showerInvitation, Book plate request cards, Love Birds Egg Card, Bird House Treat Box, and Love
Birds Sticker Sheet:)