Approximate size: W 3” X H 5 3/8”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1.Cut design pieces. (I used doubled sided card stock)
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Use a foam adhesive squares to attach the birdcage with out outs to the front of the card base. Curve the flower petals and leaves as you like.
3. Apply glue to the backside of one of the flower shapes around the center hole. Attach to the center of one of the brown circles.
4. Apply glue to the backside of the matching flower shape and attach to the combined flower petal; alternating petal pattern.
5. Repeat for the other flower sets.
6. Glue the two smaller combined flowers to the front of the combined card base on either side.
7. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the larger combined flower in the center and slightly higher than the other two flowers. Apply glue to the backside bottom of the leaves and attach them underneath the flowers. Finish with a ribbon:)