Unicorn Candy Pocket-JMR
Approximate size: W 3.75” X H 7.25”
Approximate Pocket size: W 2.5” X H 3.25”
The Unicorn Candy Pocket has a open center section that is sized to hold a Ghirardelli chocolate square, snack size candies, a gift card, or a special message. This file can be used for classroom parties or office treats, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1.Cut design pieces. (I used doubled sided card stock)
2. Fold the tabs on the unicorn base. Apply glue to the tabs. Fold forward and secure to the unicorn shape of the base. Glue the black unicorn face to the large pink unicorn head with a mane; aligning at the ears. Glue the unicorn horn with cutouts to it’s matching solid base.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the tail to the bottom of the unicorn base and the unicorn face with cutouts to the combined unicorn head; aligning at the ears.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the small pink hair piece to the coordinating shape on the combined unicorn head base. Place two small pieces of foam adhesive square to the black horn section.
5. Place a tab of glue on the backside bottom of the combined horn piece and secure to the coordinating shape on the combined unicorn head. The foam adhesive piece you placed on the last step will help to secure it on.
6. Insert Ghirardelli® chocolate square, other snack sized candy, or gift card into the pocket. Tuck the Unicorn’s hands into the slots in the center.
7. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the heart:)