Love Bird Egg Card-JMR
Approximate size: W 4.25 x H 4.5”
This cute tri-panel love bird card opens from each side and is perfect for baby showers or for pregnancy announcements. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1.Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock and vellum paper)
2. Glue the heart shape to the center of the card base;centering it. Line up the girl and boy birds. Glue the tree libs to each bird making sure the limbs line up. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the wings to each bird.
3. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the egg; centering it. Attach the boy beak to the boy bird using a piece of foam adhesive square and glue the feet to each bird on top of the limbs.
4. Use a tiny piece of adhesive square to attach the small oval beak piece to the large beak base for the girl bird. Fold the score lines of the card base.
5. Glue the girl bird beak into place.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the girl bird to the card base.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the boy bird to the card base.
8. I finished with a ribbon:)