Stitched Bird Card-JMRush
Card size: H 4.25" X W 5.5”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut design pieces.
- Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the smaller bird wing to the larger one; centering it. Curve the flowers and leaves as you like.
- Using foam adhesive squares, attach the smaller bird silhouette to the larger solid bird base; centering it. Glue the beak and feet to the bird base. Apply glue to the backside of each flower ( just to the inside flower shape) and attach to it’s coordinating shape. ( You may want to make sure you have aligned each flower with it’s base so they are aligned properly. The outside petals should remain free).
- Use a foam adhesive square on the backside of the combined wing piece at the separated side and glue at the rounded side. Attach to the combined bird base; aligning at the separated wing end.
- Glue the tree branch to the card base.
- Glue the combined bird to the card base.
- Attach the combined flowers using foam adhesive squares. Glue the leaves underneath the combined flowers. I finished by adding adhesive dots to accentuate the bird’s eye and the center of the flowers:)