Monarch Tri-panel Card-JMRush
Approximate size: W 5.25 x H 4.25”
The Hummingbird Tri-panel Card features a front cover with a flower design which is bordered by a Monarch Butterfly panel on each side. The card opens to a blank back page (like a regular card). This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the flower and the Butterfly)
2. Flip the card base over ( pretty side down). Fold the top score line.
3. Fold the two side panels over at the score lines. Glue the coordinating hummingbird panels on each side.
4. Glue one of the monarch cutout pieces to a monarch solid base. Repeat so that you have two.
5. Curve the flower petals, leaves, and monarch wings as you like.
6. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the flower petals together starting with the largest on the bottom to the smallest on top-alternating the petals.
7. Glue the combined flower to the center of the front of the card base. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the leaves under the combined flower.
8. Glue the monarch solid base to the coordinating shape on each panel. Glue the monarch cutout piece over it on each side.
9. Glue the bottom of the curved monarch just on the body and antenna to the flat monarch on each panel. (Be careful not to glue the wings down.)
10.-11. Finish with a enamel jewel in the center of the flower:) You an tuck the panels under the flower in the center if you like:) (Please ignore the glue bottle in the picture).