Hummingbird Tri-panel Card-JMRush
Approximate size: W 5.25 x H 4.25”
The Hummingbird Tri-panel Card features a front cover with a flower design which is bordered by a hummingbird panel on each side. The card opens to a blank back page ( like a regular card ) and fits in a regular envelope. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the card base over ( pretty side down). Fold the top score line.
3. Fold the two side panels over at the score lines. Glue the coordinating hummingbird panels on each side.
4. Curve the flower petals, leaves, and hummingbird wings as you like.
5. Glue the hummingbird with tail cutouts to the bird design without. (Do not glue the wings together). Use a foam adhesive square to attach the smallest flower to the second largest one- alternating the petals.
6. Glue the birds to the coordinating shapes on each side. I glued the back wing of the each bird to the panel.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined flowers to the largest flower-alternating petals. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the leaves and combined flower to the center of the card base front.
8. Finish with a adhesive gem in the center of the flower:)